Choosing the Right Copier for Your Business and Where to Find a Sale on Fuji Xerox in Adelaide
Are you looking for a copy machine such as a Fuji Xerox copier for your office? In years past, there was a clear distinction between a copier and a printer. Today, most office-focused machines are multifunctional, often able to copy, scan, print, download, email, and fax. Advanced models can also sort, staple, punch holes, and store account codes and some offer even more advanced features designed to improve productivity and cut costs. Wireless connectivity, energy efficiency, and image editing are just some of the capabilities that you might find on a modern Fuji Xerox copier in Adelaide.
You can choose to lease or buy most copying and printing options. Narrowing your choices down to just one can be daunting–here are some things to keep in mind as you make your decision.
The type of copier that you’ll need will depend on the kind of business you have, the types of copies that you anticipate needing to make, and a few other factors.
- Home offices and small offices: There are many desktop-size copiers designed to conserve space. Keep in mind that a very low-priced copier/printer is not likely to meet the needs of most small business owners, so always look for quality, even in a smaller or simpler printer.
- Office: Typical offices will need a large tabletop or freestanding model. These copiers are built to meet the needs of multi-person offices. You can often network these devices for convenience, and they generally include a wide range of capabilities such as scanning, printing, and faxing as well as the ability to print on paper of various sizes.
- Production: If your business undertakes high-volume printing, advanced document finishing, and professional-grade graphics, then you will likely require a production printer. These printers offer high resolutions and vary greatly in cost depending on each machine’s features.
Features to Compare
As you shop for copiers and printers, you’ll want to look for the features that are most important to your work, such as:
- Paper capacity. Make sure that the paper capacity and available paper sizes will suit your needs.
- Print speed and volume. A business with average printing needs may want to look for a machine capable of around 52 ppm (pages per minute) while a microbusiness might be fine with 27 ppm.
- Scanning. Most office copiers today have built-in scanning, but not all of them have features such as duplex scanning or automatic document feeding.
- Graphics. Office printers and production printers will have very different graphics specs. If you aren’t sure which level of graphics you should be looking for, get professional advice before you commit.
These are just a few of the factors that count when you’re buying a new printer. For inspiration, check out any Fuji Xerox copier for sale at The Printer Clinic.
Buying a Fuji Xerox Copier at The Printer Clinic
If you’re looking for a Fuji Xerox copier in Adelaide, The Printer Clinic can help. We offer a wide range of copiers, printers, and multifunctional office machines to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. We are a leading document solutions company based in Adelaide, and we are proud to be an authorised partner and reseller of many top brands. Contact us today to learn more about our Fuji Xerox copier options for sale.